S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
playin a lil bit behind the house...

on a stump in hillsborough, tryin to get the ragged IFS to flex.... :( not too good at it i guess...

just after i put the Trailmaster on it and 35's...

i see a lotta dropped 10s on this site. not too many 4x4 guys...great site though, lots of good info....

·
Muppet Baby Member
4,261 Posts
NICE!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
shiiit.. the truck coulda gone up 5 inches higher till it got tipsy, i was only sittin at like 25 degrees on that stump.

to get out, all i did was open the door and step to the back tire and to the ground... wasnt nuttin.

the first two pictures are my truck with a 3" body lift and 33s.

the last one is a 5" trailmaster, a 3" body lift, and 35x15.50 TSX's....

thanks for the good replys :)

you wanna see an s-10 thats really nuts.. a friend of mine in hillsborough at the same house i had my truck up on the stump, just a TALLER stump.. i think its like a 40 inch stump this time....

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
Damn you guys are doing it up nasty in NC..good lookin out, did your truck turn purple with the 5" lift? heh..prolly just lighting..

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hehe... i never noticed that , yea its just the lighting. and a shitty disposable camera. i took it right after i put the tires on and it was all i had at the time.....im gonna try and work on it in adobe photoshop some and see what i can do, cause its one of my favorite pictures of the truck since TM...

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
thats totally awsome, both vehicles are cool looking! Love the hood on the blaze

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nice lookin ZR-2 with the rear flex :)......

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
Here is my buddy's yota. He did this one morning in our College parking lot.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts