884 Posts
damn man I know how you fell:jawdrop:

how bad did you get hurt?
I know the older s-10 dashes hurt I broke my hip in a bad blazer crash

·
stock is the new fixed up
530 Posts
noooo!

is insurance going to pay for all that? are you hurt bad? looks like you spun around alot and hit something 2x. whats the story?

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
Ouch that looks bad. You ok bro? I hate seeing stuff like this, its definetly not going to be the last with winter here in most areas. I saw a ton of bad drivers on the way home from work, and I only drive like 2 miles home.

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
:( I hadnt seen the pics of it yet, heard about it at sportruck.com. Wish I hadnt seen the pics tho. So sad. You ok tho right?

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
was actually driving in the rain on the e-way, going to work...changed lanes, and it just went into a complete circle...hit the front corner in the center wall, then slammed the side into the wall..and just skidded backwards till it stopped......The engine is all cocked up on an angle, and so is the trans..and its hard to get the shifter to shift into park...and it took both rear tires off the rims

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
damn dude.. glad you're ok.. wasnt this your winter truck? at least I thought it was. whats your plans for it? you gonna keep it and redo it or what?

·
growing up a bit..
5,182 Posts
wow.. nice to hear from u again bobby glad to see your ok.

·
Just another asshole
4,348 Posts
IndigoblueXtreme said:
yeah for some reason i keep making it through all this crap in life....but hopefully sooner or later ill get the one that kills me...hopefully sooner than later
stfu dumbass...sooner? wtf?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts