S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Atlanta Braves FTMFW!
9,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well its been a year, i bought the truck when i was turning 17 and i turned 18 a little while ago. so here are some pics i bought it bone stock no front end, stock everything. im currently finishing up body work on it, then its getting a two-tone paint job Blue top silver bottom then it will be getting the 350 im building dropped in hopefully all done by june.

theres the daily 98 cavalier

·
Atlanta Braves FTMFW!
9,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
right now i have a 40 series cat back with duals. it will most likly be for sale soon because the v8 conversion will have true duals.

·
Certified MASShole
4,372 Posts
looks awesome man... i love those zq8's

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Looks really good. What's the specs on the 350?

·
no more S10
17,421 Posts
Truck looks great. It's good to see new pics. Can't wait to see it painted. And yeah, we need info on this V8.

·
Atlanta Braves FTMFW!
9,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
thanks guys, its come a long way. i dont have many pics of it before but it was junk. picked it up for 500 and was planning on using it for parts for my old white one but decided to fix this one and i have to see im happy i decided to do this one, few more doors opened up.

info on the motor conversion- going to be a carbed 350 crate motor, i picked it up cheap from my uncle, very cheap lol came with a turbo 350 tranny motor has around 10,000 on it and tranny about the same so its still a baby.

i plan on doing a 3000 converter with shift kit for the tranny
motor will get an edelbrock top end kit(cam, heads, carm, intake manifold) etc. because its a newer motor bottom end will remain stock for now, shorty headers with true duals. any opinions on the swap are welcome, i pretty much have my mind made up but changes may still be made.

as for exhaust it will be dumbed no duals out the back going to clean it up out back, and the spinners where on it when i bought the rims(there bolted onto the center caps), they give it a different look however i might go with chrome ones. and the spokes on the wheels are polished but in the pics are filthy and cant really tell.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Truck's looking good, man. Can't wait to see it after the engine swap. Have any interior pics handy by chance?

·
Atlanta Braves FTMFW!
9,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
not right now, will get some. its all blue and stock. it was soooooo dirty omg ill get some soon

·
Atlanta Braves FTMFW!
9,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
JediSpam said:
looks nice. except that you need to ditch the pipes or shorten them a bit
reading owns you.

but yeah i stated that after i do the swap the new exhaust will have no tips showing.

·
murse
13,200 Posts
looks sic man. keep us updated and show us whenever you get that v8 thrown in there.

·
growing up a bit..
5,182 Posts
good start man.. keep it goin.. love the shave job

1 - 20 of 23 Posts