S-10 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup as of now the truck will going under surgery. Completion date it april 20th. I know I know its a long way away but hey funds are coming in regulary and all extra money will be going towards my truck. Plans are 5/6 drop, billet grill, 17 inch boyd harms, ss mirros painted (finally), LT1 with a 230/236 cam and 1.6 rr's with hardened pushrods and LT4 extreme duty chain, walbro 255 pump, Posi with 3.73 gears and a cutout. Hopefully she will be done in time for nats 2004. This will be my daily driver also. Well Dj what do you think man. I may be driving to colorado sometime and have you slap a nice two tone on it for me. Just maybe.

·
DTC built
1,300 Posts
you should go with 18s. it'll look better with that drop.

·
AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME
2,031 Posts
Wrkn prgs said:
What kind of rims are those you have now?
BTW truck looks sweet
i'm goin with those bein zq8 rims..... i agree with the other guy. if you can swing it, go 18s.. theres just something about that one extra inch.

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
kick ass eric are you trying to copy me( black reg cab lt1 ) lol its cool you will love the V8 man its a kick in the pants fun but go with the 18's and hell ya you need to come to nats so we can meet ya and party , and on the paint anytime well hook you up

·
Trick MotorSports!
1,253 Posts
18's are sweet looking, but considering its a daily driver w/an LT1, he's going to burn through some tires...17" tires are much cheaper.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no it is against my religion to own a rim over the size of 17s. Im not into big rims at all. I can barely force myself to drop almost 2 grand on rims and tires. 17s look real good to me. hey DJ im gonna try my hardest to make it to nats. Ill let you hear that lopey ass cam im getting. Dude dont tempt me after seeing your truck ill let you spray my truck anytime. O and it wont be black after its apinted. Doing a silver and dark blue two tone with a black pinstripe. I was thinking about that the other day to man i hope Dj doesnt think im copying him or something.

O and Jake....... anytime bro.

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
na man im just jokeing hopefully you can make it to nats us colorado guys are going all out were renting a 30ft motor home to bring and party in and i know what you mean on rims man i have bought 3 sets in my life and they suck i just got my 18-20 combo a tad over 3k all said and done with a V8 tho you can always make a 15x10 weld look sick too

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thank you MKR i like it to but it will look killer once said and done.

Hey DJ man that sounds sweet as hell about the motorhome and shit. Ill be sure to look for you guys when i get there. I thought about getting some wled prostar XPs but i thought eh why not go for some 17 inch boyds. PLus i think the harms look sick!!

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
ya the harms are sick it was either those or the savage i went with savage cause it kinda looks like the intro vista

·
Registered
878 Posts
Eric, I'm going out to Nats this coming year so we can cruise out together if you can. I think Jared's going too.

Oh, and if you do go out there, you gotta keep off that gas pedal so I can keep up with my 2.SHIT. :D You can roast 'em and I'll just drag it. :evilg:

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Actually in all realtiy ill be taking out the ZQ8 suspension and putting 3 inch coils and 3 inch leafs in there. Hey jake ill try to lay off the pedal long enough for ya to get a head start then ill just catch up to ya. HA HA HA HA j/k

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
what are we racing ?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts