S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Xtreme Dreams..
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much would it cost to get a 4-link welded up to my truck?
I am running an airover setup right now, but I would prefer a 4-link. I know I would need upper and lower bag mounts and the 4-link.. Also is there any local shops that could do it.. I live in PHiladelphia, PA

Thanks,

99XTreme

·
Xtreme Dreams..
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would do a bolt-on kit, but they are $$$$

·
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
1,067 Posts
avtekk

·
Xtreme Dreams..
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
94badazz said:
your prolly gonna spend more getting a weld on 4 link and getting it installed than getting a bolt in 4 link.
I hope not... A weld-on 4-link is like $349.00 and the bag mounts are cheap. And the cheapest bolt-0n 4 link setup that I would use is like $750.00

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
The cost of the 4 link would be between 250 and 300, but any good person that knows how to weld one on, will probably charge that much as well, maybe even more for the install... so you're looking at 8-900 just for a 4 link, install, and bag mounts installed.

The KP bolt on is only 500, and F9000 bags over the axle, with install would run no more than $100 bucks. Do the math. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
advantage of welding- no need to worry about tightening bolts, itll stay there pretty damn well (not saying the bolt-ins wont) disadvantage of welding- f'ing up w/ a bad welder or not measuring correct will mess your truck up a bit

·
Xtreme Dreams..
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SlammedDime said:
The cost of the 4 link would be between 250 and 300, but any good person that knows how to weld one on, will probably charge that much as well, maybe even more for the install... so you're looking at 8-900 just for a 4 link, install, and bag mounts installed.

The KP bolt on is only 500, and F9000 bags over the axle, with install would run no more than $100 bucks. Do the math. :thumbup:
OK I see the KP 4-link.. How or where do you mount the bags on their 4-link.. I don't see any bolt-on mounts, Unless I buy the cantilever kit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts