S-10 Forum banner

Weekly Car Shows(Seekonk, MA)

5411 Views 24 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  BrutalityIsLaw
Just thought i'd let you guys know that there are car shows every Sunday afternoon at the Sam's club on Route 6 in Seekonk MA(right across from Seekonk Grand Prix and up the road from Seekonk Speedway). Good time to go is around 4 or 5 o'clock. Theres always a couple dimes there that are pretty bad. Dont kno if they are on the forum or not but theres a couple that are on bags that are usually there... one is primered grey, one is a xtreme with metallic green paint n is bagged with a big "Got Bags?" sticker on the back window, n another purple 2nd gen that is body dropped i believe... I'm always there every week n its always fun. Theres always a ton of cars there and its always a good time. Just figured id let you guys know... btw this goes on all summer long.

p.s. we need more trucks there!!
21 - 25 of 25 Posts
the_dubster98 said:
well they didnt mention anything when we drove thru.. so its probably going to be two seperate shin digs
thats exactly what is gonna be...... i looked in the paper yesterday and the have a list of all the cruses for the summer and what it lists is sams club in seekonk for sunday nights 5pm till dusk and monday nights 530 9pm seekonk speedway begininng may 2nd so im thinking is to seprate organizations putting thses shows on
2LW2TW said:
Kevin, my college days are over now, thank god! This means that my schedule is freed up quite a bit now. If you are going to any cruise nights whenever, give me a buzz and I'll head on down as well if im not doing anything. If you dont have my number just call your brother. His truck is actually done now too so maybe we can drag his behind out as well. His new truck is pretty sweet too. I bucket washed and hand waxed my truck today. Five hours later, the thing looks better than new so I'm ready to go. Lata!!!
hey kenny its cool to hear ur college days are over now... i dont have ur number ill get it from shawn.... i think you might have mine still though??..... if not ill be pritty much going to the same ones as last yr....... sams on sunday, slater park tuesday, and caurasel on sat. nights....... oh and ill check out the speedway mondays but yeah, he can go i dont care let me know if you still got my number
xtreme11678 said:
hey kenny its cool to hear ur college days are over now... i dont have ur number ill get it from shawn.... i think you might have mine still though??..... if not ill be pritty much going to the same ones as last yr....... sams on sunday, slater park tuesday, and caurasel on sat. nights....... oh and ill check out the speedway mondays but yeah, he can go i dont care let me know if you still got my number
Checked my phone and yea I got your number, its not that hard to forget if its the one you gave me last year. The next couple Sundays will be tough because of confirmation classes Im taking, but tuesdays may be cool for now if they are already happenin. Sundays will be open starting on the 29th of May. Ill drop you a line if im not doing anything. See ya......
I just joined this forum but just have a question as far as when these car shows start?
This topics 9 years old. Something that should be looked into more. I'd be totally down with this seeing how its not far from me at all.

Anyone know if they still do it?
21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.