S-10 Forum banner
3761 - 3772 of 3772 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
I’m gonna run a maxxis MT in 15. Those sizes you posted retain the sidewall look I’m going for but They’re too tall and will rub like a mf.

the Maxxis tires are like 170 bucks a pop so not too bad

·
Registered
12 Posts
We are goin to be doing alot of graphics work on the board like wallpaper, a flash intro and a few other things.

So what we would require from you is PICTURES of your rides!!

Please post them in this thread.

NOTE By submitting pictures in this thread you are giving s10forum.com the ability to reproduce and modify them.

Thanks!
This is my buddy's truck that we just finished in under one year on Thursday nights and some weekends. 91 S-10 dubbed "The S-21" Completely disassembled a running driving truck to bare frame and rebuilt.

Attachments

42,792 Posts
although I love that gmc threw 442 / cutlass wheels on my s15 stock, I do like this set up more. Billet specialties lug nuts as icing on the cake
Nice truck. They're similar to Olds rally wheels but they're not the same.
1995 2.2L 223k miles! rebuilt engine in 2017, rebuilt T5 in 2018. Deer Strike in Drivers Door in 2020. Still on the Road driving 45 miles a day.
If I don't end up finding a stepside bed I'm definitely putting the 94-97 rear bumper back on and ditching the roll pan. Love the way it looks on your truck.

·
time to get cereal
6,836 Posts
Nice truck. They're similar to Olds rally wheels but they're not the same.

If I don't end up finding a stepside bed I'm definitely putting the 94-97 rear bumper back on and ditching the roll pan. Love the way it looks on your truck.
You still have yours? If not, I've got a nice rust free one... End caps are pretty shot though, no pegs on the sides.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Nah, it looked like a half eaten twizzler when I got the truck.
Funny Story about the Rear Bumper... I took it off, got Bent a little too much at a stop sign that I stopped for and the F150 behind me didn't. I picked up a really nice 98+ rear Bumper at Pull-a-Part near me and Painted it Black. It's Nice but Not the same as the 94-97, You are Correct about that Mostizzle!

3761 - 3772 of 3772 Posts