S-10 Forum banner
3721 - 3740 of 3772 Posts

Registered
is this a recent pic? why the cowl hood? any build pics?

From last October. Unfortunately no. Jody hall did the bodydrop back in like 00-02. The guy that previously built the truck got into a fender bender and did the envoy front end swap with the cowl hood. I put the bravada grill/bumper on it because 1. The envoy bumper as destroyed and 2. I think the envoy bumper is ugly as hell. I wouldn't mind going to a sonoma hood but my air intake would be hitting it. I plan on changing the front end this spring so we'll see. I might modify my intake to clear a stock hood.

Registered
1988 S10 2.5 auto with NO options.
We are goin to be doing alot of graphics work on the board like wallpaper, a flash intro and a few other things.

So what we would require from you is PICTURES of your rides!!

Please post them in this thread.

NOTE By submitting pictures in this thread you are giving s10forum.com the ability to reproduce and modify them.

Thanks!
Just bought my "new" ride today. Love these things. 91000 miles 1992 tahoe

Reactions: tugboat

Old Fart

Old Fart
I really do hate the steering wheel lol.
The leather on my factory wheel is getting worn so I picked up one from the boneyard to send out to be recovered then I will swap them out. That should be good for another 15 to 20 years I would think. :cool:

Registered
Mine was the bulky 95-97 wheel, I do like the later wheels from the 98 up. Mine also had a Chevy wheel on a GMC which I hated
The leather on my factory wheel is getting worn so I picked up one from the boneyard to send out to be recovered then I will swap them out. That should be good for another 15 to 20 years I would think. :cool:

Old Fart
Mine was the bulky 95-97 wheel, I do like the later wheels from the 98 up. Mine also had a Chevy wheel on a GMC which I hated
Time to start checking the 98 to 2004 Jimmys at the boneyard?

3721 - 3740 of 3772 Posts