S-10 Forum banner

3641 - 3660 of 3668 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
In for a new windshield. Maybe not the most exciting day, but I sure hope it helps some water coming in on the passenger floor. Had a great drive this AM (no stalls lol). Can't promise the same for this afternoon, but I'm getting very excited for this little truck to get a little more stable and familiar.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Drive back was great. Maybe the first time, I've been "one with the truck." PS. I found muh water leak source. Time for a new door seal. Definitely appreciate the history of water-logged issues from the history of this forum ✌

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just finished these, need cleaned still .I have a couple different ideas where to place them . Instead of beltline on door like the second gen's . Maybe the beltline just before rear wheel . Or the front fender . I also got 350 emblems .

·
Registered
26 Posts
Know it well , we called it the spit way back in the day. So your coast guard then . Such a beautiful area , only place I been there is no surf . Uh duh the spit .

·
B4U Task Force Admin
23,756 Posts
I was there 69-71. The night I reported, the waves were breaking over the road. Half of it washed away. Shortly after that they started pounding the interlocking metal beams into place and backfilled with boulders.

·
Registered
26 Posts

1. I was there 69-71. The night I reported, the waves were breaking over the road. Half of it washed away. Shortly after that they started pounding the interlocking metal beams into place and backfilled with boulders.
    I was there in 86 , I don't remember where the earthquake was . It had triggered a tsunami that was supposed to impact the Puget sound . Only a little swell showed up .

·
Registered
121 Posts
3641 - 3660 of 3668 Posts