S-10 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Some second gen S10's got em, they first came out on the s10 SS's , I picked em up off craigslist and they went with the truck along with the 14 inch rallys, when I got the truck back, It had the rallys on it so I picked these up the other day..

I think it looks much better.

·
Registered
448 Posts
it should have a couple other pieces as well if it is a durango... badges on the dash, the steering wheel is slightly different, and the interior is all fancy-pants. Do you have pics of the truck?

I too, have a '82
This is my 84 durango steering wheel and dash..

oil. temp and volt gauges , no tach though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
wtf ?

i thought a durango was a dodge ?

got pics ?

wierd..
Ive seen lots of s10's in the street and most them are reg never seen and s10 durango like mine..i dunno why just wondering.. anyone know?
Ive seen lots of s10's in the street and most them are reg never seen and s10 durango like mine..i dunno why just wondering.. anyone know?
I have one I bought it for $300 the back brake was messed up so the old man left it to set for five years and now it runs perfect with a new carburetor

·
time to get cereal
3,034 Posts
Clean truck but this thread is old and dusty. Please start a new one and feel free to introduce yourself in the new members section.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.