S-10 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive seen lots of s10's in the street and most them are reg never seen and s10 durango like mine..i dunno why just wondering.. anyone know?

·
peace and big boobs to u
6,026 Posts
ive got the 1990 sales brochure for chevy and it lists the durango as a trim level package equal to the sls package at gmc but it doesnt give specific details

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
I don't remember back that far but I thought it was the name for 4x4s

·
i saw what you did there!
3,573 Posts
wtf ?

i thought a durango was a dodge ?

got pics ?

wierd..

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
Dodge stole it from Chevrolet! Just like the viper....Engine design stolen from Lamorgini. In fact the Dodge brothers started off building things for Henry ford so basicly after that Hitler suporter screwed the dodge bros they stole the automoblie design from him :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
ya its basically just a trim package mines a 2.8 5 speed long box 2x4 and durango the only thing mine seems to have over most s-10s i see is i have the rubber floor and different hub caps

·
peace and big boobs to u
6,026 Posts
yep there was the durango, the baja, the cameo, the tahoe, the el, the el being the cheep bastard with a heater and a cigarette lighter as standard equipment everything else an option, the tahoe was eveything standard (ac ps pb auto 4.3 pw pdl cruise etc...) and only a few options the durango was somewhere in the middle, all the others were appearance packages the baja came with a raised stance and a roll and push bars plus the stickers

·
tuckin' fatties
1,093 Posts
yep there was the durango, the baja, the cameo, the tahoe, the el, the el being the cheep bastard with a heater and a cigarette lighter as standard equipment everything else an option, the tahoe was eveything standard (ac ps pb auto 4.3 pw pdl cruise etc...) and only a few options the durango was somewhere in the middle, all the others were appearance packages the baja came with a raised stance and a roll and push bars plus the stickers
My old '92 was a Tahoe with a 2.8, 5spd, manual windows, AC and cloth seats. No cruise, not even intermitten wipers.

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
My mom's 84 Tahoe does not have power windows or locks. Its more of a trim package.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok ill try to show u some picks but i also notice the back of my truck is like 3-4 inches higher than back and other s10's arnt like that.
i rebult transmission engine.put a flowmaster cut out cat back andbut a system paint got messed up becosueo f sun and put stage2 head lights and upgrade tail lights and shocks startr and etc.. but it wants to turn off when i hit gas and then i tap it and hten hit it and it wont do it anyone know???

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
ok ill try to show u some picks but i also notice the back of my truck is like 3-4 inches higher than back and other s10's arnt like that.
i rebult transmission engine.put a flowmaster cut out cat back andbut a system paint got messed up becosueo f sun and put stage2 head lights and upgrade tail lights and shocks startr and etc.. but it wants to turn off when i hit gas and then i tap it and hten hit it and it wont do it anyone know???
Stage 2 headlights! :rotf: Next upgrade going to be cross drilled brake lines?

Ok....Now that i stopped laughing and can breath again just what is it your asking??? What turns off? Your stage 2 headlights? :rotf: :haha: :rotf:

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
It seems like ever since the introduction of Gran Turismo everything is stage 2. I got stage 2 air in my tires with stage 2 valve stems of course.

·
peace and big boobs to u
6,026 Posts
my 91 sle noma has all options but 4x4 and fog lamps and it runs on stage 3 air!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
no my engine when i hit gas reg it wants to turn off and when i tap it and revs up a lil i can hit gas and itl go its like no airand fuel go threw.. i dunno why. the engine sounds heavy when iam trying to floor it it takes a while to rev up full no prob.. anyone no ?

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
What engine? Carbed, FI, Computer controled?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.