S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
AIR RIDE EQUIPPED
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought a new 550c from team pneumatik 3 months ago and the other dya i noticed all of my wires are fried. so i figures i must of wired it wrong so i trace it back and everything was correct so i take the back of the compressor off and find that there was an internal short inside the compressor. so i send it off to viair and they recieve it and i get a phone call saying that i have to buy a new one and that they wouldnt even fix it because that i opened up the compressor so now im stuck with no compreesor and no money with slamfest being only a week away. the tech ppl at viair are the most rudest ppl ive evr delt with they wont even work with me. BEWARE OF VIAIR'S WARRANTY IT WONT COVER YOU FOR NOTHING. i will never buy a viair again!

·
Registered
14,881 Posts
its obvious y they wont warrenty it, you opened it up! you should of never opened it, another kid on the site here awhile back had bought 2 of those 550c comps, his fried them selve also, but since he didnt mess with them at all, jsut sent them back, they replaced the 2 550c's with 6, yes thats right 6 450c's... for free, just shipping.

sucks though, sorry about your luck man, i just wish you hadnt opened the comp up....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts