S-10 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Give me 3 yrs...
6,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wat year camaro rims will fit on a 1st gen s10? i need to get some from the local yard soon because the rims and tires i have now wont tuck in the fender wells... so any help asap would be great

·
Registered
14 Posts
ummm....i believe 82-92 will fit. IROC-Z rims will fit as will Monte Carlo SS or GP 2+2 rims....btw...where abouts in NH u from? im from ME

·
Give me 3 yrs...
6,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dropped91sdime said:
ummm....i believe 82-92 will fit. IROC-Z rims will fit as will Monte Carlo SS or GP 2+2 rims....btw...where abouts in NH u from? im from ME
souther NH just outside manch to be exact, lil town called candia, all i need is new rims and tires and fittings and my blazers dragging face hard

·
Give me 3 yrs...
6,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i heard with the iroc-z u had to move the rear wheels to the front for them to fit without a spacer?

·
Registered
10,370 Posts
For IROC's you need 4 fronts to have the correct backspacing all around. Irocs had a larger backspacing on the rear rims. I had a set of 4 front GTA rims on my 1st gen. Any Camaro rim from 92 or older will work as well as any 88 or older Monty or other G body car.

·
Give me 3 yrs...
6,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Zeeke98 said:
For IROC's you need 4 fronts to have the correct backspacing all around. Irocs had a larger backspacing on the rear rims. I had a set of 4 front GTA rims on my 1st gen. Any Camaro rim from 92 or older will work as well as any 88 or older Monty or other G body car.
ok cool, so for the iroc's i need 4 fronts, the same for 92 and under? and the G bodys? or just the irocs?

ya i really dont care wat the hells the rims look like, it just to hold me over untill my other rims come in... so i dont care long as they tuck in the fenders when the tranny x member plows into the ground

·
Registered
10,370 Posts
Only Irocs and GTA wheels will you need 4 fronts. Others all have same spacing front/rear.

·
Give me 3 yrs...
6,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Zeeke98 said:
Only Irocs and GTA wheels will you need 4 fronts. Others all have same spacing front/rear.
alright thanks bro im gonna check out car wolrd and the hooksett yard tom

·
No more switches
13,451 Posts
i've got 4 of the rs wheels that i'm open to selling. with brand new tires. u know my sn hit me up

1 - 11 of 11 Posts