S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 Xtreme and washer nozzle lights that I want to install. Well, this may be a stupid question, but, how do I do it?

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Um washer lights on an xtreme.....Cough...Cough..Ricer..Cough.. Any way, if you have to do it, didnt they come with instructions? If not you have to remove the factory washer nozzles. replace with the lighted ones and than fins a power source that is switched to your parking lights. Should be able to find a wire that is 12 volts hot w lights on and use a calterm splice tap to pick up power.....

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Ok... What you do is take a picture of them, go to www.ebay.com and click sell, and put a small description, put the picture and try to get some sucker to buy them. I don't want to be mean... when they first came out, I bought a set for my truck, but before I got them, I started seeing ricers out there with them on and decided to find someone else that wants them. My friend has them on his 99 cougar and we got pulled over for them in Chicago, so we unhooked them and never hooked them back up again (Thanks Cop!!!).

DogP

·
Registered
98 Posts
i have them on mine...only problem is that u will need a big washer, the small plastic ones they send wont work...u need to cut a V into the washer and stick it on the under side of the hood and they should fit alot better

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
I personally dont think they are that bad....On the right car or truck they would be pretty sweet....I wouldnt mind having a pair myself, if it werent for the fact that once I get my cowl hood I wont have wiper nozzles anyway...

·
Store bought ain't custom
516 Posts
how much do those little things run you guys? I want to put lights in my dash vents and thought those might work. Also I was thinking about those little light up license plate screws. What do ya think?

Thomas
SLO,CA

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Did you guys that had the ricer nozzles have the "chrome" ones? LOL those are so ghetto! I sanded the chrome off of mine and painted them black but LUCKILY one of them shorted out before I installed them. This caused me to "see the light" and I promptly threw them in the ditch. :)

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
i'd only get them if i had under carriage lighting and behind the grill lighting and all sorts of cool lighting but not just them by themselves....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts