S-10 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Getting back in the game.
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ill be gettin a stepside bed as soon as i get my chips stacked a little from the move...then its off to flat black until i can afford to buy the paint colors i want...funds are tight rite now

·
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i have been looking for a bed since i got the truck and as soon as i moved down here one fell into my hands with no effort on my part...funny how things work out

its going to set off those custom offset wheels

·
murse
13,200 Posts
nice man. and yeah why the vin sticker?

·
.:|Hustlin4life|:.
5,662 Posts
orangesonoma said:
why did you post a pic of your vin sticker?
Aight u blur the plates, but post ur VIN, anyone else see a problem with this....lol, on a side note truck looks good, nice and clean, would look even better with some cleared composite lights.

·
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
i didnt blur the plates, the sun and the camera did

and eww, i just noticed how huge that scuff on the bumper is...i cant remember what i hit though...

and i like the stock tails for now...i want to flip them over...same stock lights, just with the right light on the left side upside down and vice versa

·
.:|Hustlin4life|:.
5,662 Posts
Fast_Lo96 said:
i didnt blur the plates, the sun and the camera did

and eww, i just noticed how huge that scuff on the bumper is...i cant remember what i hit though...
U need to change the exposure on ur camera then

·
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
it was a digital camera...and i dont know how to change anything, i just know on, big shiny button to make it flash and plug into computer...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts