S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey those of you in so cal, today i saw some cop lights in the back of a regular car. no more cop cars, the cops are using there own cars to . . . i guess disguise themselves better from those of us that like to speed. i noticed this when i was on the freeway and i was behind a sebring with cop lights on top of the back seat and when i went into the lane beside them i saw them dressed in cop uniform. my sis said she heard something about this on the radio a while back, so it looks like it has taken affect. so be on the look out.

·
32,797 Posts
They were probally narcs.
I've seen lots of uniformed cops in plain cars. I doubt they waste their time with speeders though.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Where are you in So Cal... are you at the Fontana/Ontario/Rancho races???

·
Registered
201 Posts
Thats old news. Here in MO I've seen State Patrol in IROCs, Cobra Rs, and even a Viper. They pu the lights in the grill/air dam and in the rear window. Most of the cars are police siezed. I don't know about Cali, but in MO most of them are seen sitting on the shoulder. So if you see a car that looks WAY too nice to have broken down, be wary.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i am near the hollywood area and in the valley(san fernando valley)

·
2 Da Xtreme
360 Posts
Police Cruisers........!

Here in IL they use new Camaro
Z28's but it doesnt SAY Z28 on the
rear...it just has the Z pipes.......!
Looks kinda like a RS.......!
minus the stripes..........!
I agree with MTl-Head
if it looks 2 nice to be broke
down then it isnt........!:rolleyes:

·
99 s10 4.3 for sale
58 Posts
haven't actually seen them myself, but i have a good friend who lives on Oahu who says that the po-nines cruise around in z28's and rustang GT's....damn, i'd actually consider bein a piggy if i got to drive one of those around...and live in hawaii...

too bad for them he rides a '01 kawi zx12r with about $6g's into the bike...heheh

·
Trick MotorSports!
1,253 Posts
Re: Police Cruisers........!

00 Blk-Xtreme said:
Here in IL they use new Camaro
Z28's but it doesnt SAY Z28 on the
rear...it just has the Z pipes.......!
Looks kinda like a RS.......!
minus the stripes..........!
I agree with MTl-Head
if it looks 2 nice to be broke
down then it isnt........!:rolleyes:
yep, i've seen those camaros and those motherf*ckers are always on I55 on my way to STL. I've also seen a police Mustang on I270.

:bash: :bash: :bash:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts