S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WARNING!!! Do not buy anything from bagsandbrackets.com . Several people have had problems with his stuff breaking. After talking to the fella, I personally found out that he's been welding for under a year (He got is welder in Feburary and taught himself) and he uses a 110 mig welder. Anyone that welds knows that either you have to be a damn good welder to get a strong weld that small of a welder, or heat the metal up with a torch first. Goto some of the other forums and do a search on bags-n-brackets and read up on the horror stories.
Spring cups have broken, 4-links have come apart on the road, C-notches have split, ect.

BAGSANDBRACKETS.COM

·
Mad man from michigan
264 Posts
thats tattoo for you.

·
Slam-I-Am Member
2,002 Posts
blazentrout said:
thats tattoo for you.
hahaha yeah i ordered front cups from him last year and told him specifically 3 x's they were for 2500 firestone bags and he sent me ones for 2600's, when I called him out on it he said i was a moron for wanting to run the 2500's I told him to Suk on Buck! I ll run what i wanna run! Blah!
:welder:

·
dont be a pussy
312 Posts
1lo10 said:
After talking to the fella, I personally found out that he's been welding for under a year (He got is welder in Feburary and taught himself)
I dunno, I find this hard to believe, because he bagged and body dropped his truck a couple of years ago and bagged and body dropped a green s10 in my area a couple of years ago. So as for the welding since febuary......I think that is :bs: just my 2 cents

1 - 8 of 8 Posts