S-10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Sheet Metal Master
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These things suck!!! I bought one and now it's a piece of crap, after only 10,000 miles! The rubber pieces that hold the tubes together are rotting and cracking, really looks great for show... And the worst part - the welds that hold the brackets cracked right off! Thats right, my intake just hangs there now! Guess what else, to get a new one you have to send the old one back first. So, how am I supposed to drive my truck??? I hate this company. So, anyone who has this intake, best of luck, and remember,
NEVER BUY FROM APC EVER AGAIN!!!!!:madfinger :madfinger

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
APC = RICE = :barf: Just my opinion....Sorry to hear it bro..

·
Registered
214 Posts
XtremeDubs said:
...to get a new one you have to send the old one back first. So, how am I supposed to drive my truck
What happened to your factory airbox and tubing?

-Chris

·
Rollin' Low in the 619!!!
409 Posts
Ability tp run on flex fuel has nothing to do with the intake. Only the fuel system.

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
PisOnCavalier said:
sry XtrmeDubs, i've been told that 2K1 motors and up are flex fuel, so they can run on ethonal
:confused: :dunno: :2far: :bugeye:

·
I just cummed.
18,276 Posts
F u ck APC. Even their lenses are crap. Every lense I've ever had by APC leaked more than a faucet.

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
GreatWhite00 said:
F u ck APC. Even their lenses are crap. Every lense I've ever had by APC leaked more than a faucet.
:werd:

·
Registered
992 Posts
APC always has been crap.

as for the flex fuel..its only fuel system and PCM tuning that allows it to run on up to 85% ethanol (E85)

but GM may have changed the intake system over the years too.

·
I rape little boys
1,329 Posts
yea...my welds cracked off...and the boots rotted too...but..i bought some different boots...and had a guy i know tach..weld the bracket back and ..looks and works great now

1 - 15 of 15 Posts