S-10 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i ordered some things on march 22nd and i was wondering when they will be shipped i sent in a list attached with a check i was just wondering if you got my order yet :)

should be under
Michael Groff or Betty Hood (grandma)

thanx mike

·
FloridaTruckScene.com
5,190 Posts
MiKeZ97MiNi said:
hi i ordered some things on march 22nd and i was wondering when they will be shipped i sent in a list attached with a check i was just wondering if you got my order yet :)

should be under
Michael Groff or Betty Hood (grandma)

thanx mike
give pork chop a call :haha:

thats the fastest way you'll find out

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
got it, check cleared today, so itll go to the warehouse today man. invoice #71708. hit us up with a PM for info like this tho so the forum isnt overloaded bro!

·
murse
13,200 Posts
^^^here we go... let the mountain of project threads begin!!!lol j/k

·
just got demented
172 Posts
AVTekk said:
got it, check cleared today, so itll go to the warehouse today man. invoice #71708. hit us up with a PM for info like this tho so the forum isnt overloaded bro!
there are a lot of these posts, just sayin "thanks dave" or "thanks pork" so... that kind of stuff is best for pm's? thanks man, still trying to get used to the forum..awesome info here

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
thanks threads are fine, theyll probably get removed after a while tho, but the personal order threads are best in PMs so we can keep track of them easily and keep the forum clear ya know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts