S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i need some help i reciently recieved a ps2 so i think im going to put it in my truck here pretty soon, i need to know if there is any good headunits with a screen, and about how much they run, or if theres a way to hook up a screen seperatly, thanks mike

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i was hoping not to have to get a new headunit, 800 is a lil much for me right now, anyother suggestions?

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how about just a screen that i can mount sumwhere

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
AntiRice said:
how about just a screen that i can mount sumwhere
Thats what I would do. Like in molded in the glovebox, in a center console, or in the sun visor.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
YA sure he would have a screen. Does the deck in your car have aux inputs? If not you are gonna need a universal FM mod too. Take it from someone who has seen a lot of half ass systems, you should just take a deep breath and just save more money. Also CES is coming up in a week, lots of new products are coming out and I hear everyone is got new video comin out. Even if you don't get the new stuff, it will make the price on this old stuff drop.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Dont deal with any FM mods. If you dont have aux input....wait till you can get your indash or a cd player with those. Cause i just got my ps2f setup a month ago and the fm mod already drove me to buying an alpine. I got my tv off an ebay store for $210 shipped, but the picture quality is among the best ive seen, with a nearly unrestricted viewing angle.....plus its a 7". If you need any help shoot me a msg.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Skyphos said:
Dont deal with any FM mods. If you dont have aux input....wait till you can get your indash or a cd player with those. Cause i just got my ps2f setup a month ago and the fm mod already drove me to buying an alpine. I got my tv off an ebay store for $210 shipped, but the picture quality is among the best ive seen, with a nearly unrestricted viewing angle.....plus its a 7". If you need any help shoot me a msg.
:stupid:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts