S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Go Kart Draggin Member
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a go-kart from a friend for $100 and I'm thinkin about bagin it in the future. I was wondering what size bags and lines/valves should I use. Also what and where is the smallest air tank that I can get.

·
murse
13,200 Posts
i wanna bag a golf cart. problem is gettin one.lol
keep us updated. i wanna follow this one.

·
Go Kart Draggin Member
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sadexcuse4s10 said:
check out my link, I'm bagging my 2 seater go-kart right now

I used 2 2500 bags, hinged and stretched the frame. I'm gonna run probably a 5 gallon tank and 4 valves for front/back setup with 1/2" airline
Holy sh*t 1/2" lines are you plannin on pole vaultin with the thing!

·
Disturbed Image Trucks
6,636 Posts
PRES 10 said:
Holy sh*t 1/2" lines are you plannin on pole vaultin with the thing!
Dude, its called using what you already have. Chances are he already had the line laying around from bagging a few trucks in the past. Plus getting fittings for 1/2" is much easier than some smaller sizes.

·
INNOVATIVE FABRICATIONS
2,816 Posts
sadexcuse4s10 said:
check out my link, I'm bagging my 2 seater go-kart right now
Ya, hurry up with some new pic's and updates. Some of us are watching and waiting.:D

·
Go Kart Draggin Member
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lowdime96 said:
Dude, its called using what you already have. Chances are he already had the line laying around from bagging a few trucks in the past. Plus getting fittings for 1/2" is much easier than some smaller sizes.
Yea, I didnt think before i spoke, it was just the first thing that came to mind:)

·
Go Kart Draggin Member
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've been scratchin on some paper tday, I think im gonna go all out on the cart, Ive drew up a way of 4 linkin the rear and converting the front to a somewhat I-Beam style setup and still being able to steer the thing. I want to use the mini sleeved bags in the front (5") if i can find some. and a single 2500 in the rear. I'm pretty sure im gonna do an EDC if i can figure out a simple whey, i think and A/C condenser will work right? Anywhey the cuttin will start sometime next month, i cant wait.

·
pimpin an 87
72 Posts
PRES 10 said:
I've been scratchin on some paper tday, I think im gonna go all out on the cart, Ive drew up a way of 4 linkin the rear and converting the front to a somewhat I-Beam style setup and still being able to steer the thing. I want to use the mini sleeved bags in the front (5") if i can find some. and a single 2500 in the rear. I'm pretty sure im gonna do an EDC if i can figure out a simple whey, i think and A/C condenser will work right? Anywhey the cuttin will start sometime next month, i cant wait.
cool then put up pics

·
Go Kart Draggin Member
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can barely understand what I was drawing, I doubt you guys could understand it. I get some pics up of the cart in stock form later.

·
Go Kart Draggin Member
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sadexcuse4s10 said:
you're gettin ripped for $100 for a gokart frame man, i gave $30 for mine

it's just gonna get cut up, no need to get the nicese one you can find, and yeah I'll have some updates soon, I've been working alot with my new job as a Project Manager
This is a complete kart, steering, wheels/tires, brakes, and a 5 horse brigs. Sorry for the misconseption. I'll get the pics up soon!

·
Hoods are overrated
12,693 Posts
PRES 10 said:
This is a complete kart, steering, wheels/tires, brakes, and a 5 horse brigs. Sorry for the misconseption. I'll get the pics up soon!
werd, i bought mine with everything minus the engine, I'm goin with an electric start OHV motor though so I can build a dash for my ignition, switches, compressor shutoff, and a few other things

·
Go Kart Draggin Member
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm gonna post the progress of the kart i the members project area of the forum. So keep an eye out!

·
Registered
265 Posts
My son and I cut up his old bigfoot truck. We built an entire frame and link set up for it. Bagged it, used 3/8 line and 3-way valves. We showed it last year up here in the N.W. Killed all over-took first in the hopping comp at Drop Zone. Sweetest thing I've seen. We laughed like mad watching this hop in the garage for hours. It is also driveable. Not sure how to put up pictures yet so will do later.

·
Registered
265 Posts
My son and I cut up his old bigfoot truck. We built an entire frame and link set up for it. Bagged it, used 3/8 line and 3-way valves. We showed it last year up here in the N.W. Killed all over-took first in the hopping comp at Drop Zone. Sweetest thing I've seen. We laughed like mad watching this hop in the garage for hours. It is also driveable. Not sure how to put up pictures yet so will do later.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts