S-10 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I 've been looking for awhile with no luck. Always been an hour too late or won't sell to me because of out of state "logistics"...

Prefer under 50k miles, but will consider all...
Prefer stock trucks...
Prefer no moonroof, but will consider all...
Prefer graphite interior, but will consider grey--no tan.
Prefer red, cherry, or pewter, but will consider all...
G80(posi) is a plus...
Any distance...
Fair cash price in hand...

Thanks

Please only PM me what you have.
I will respond ASAP.

Please don't delete; help me out--I wanted one like yesterday.

·
Super Moderator
4,755 Posts
Hang in there man! I found my 2000 GMC Jimmy 2 door for $2700 a few months back Same as you though. I missed 2 or 3 by a phone call or a few minutes to late. I got mine on craigslist. I surfed the ad's multiple times a day until I found mine. Of course as soon as I drove it home the fuel pump died!

·
Extended cab or no cab.
19,984 Posts
It takes time and effort to get a 2nd gen 2dr 2wd. Mine took over a year to find. ESPECIALLY if you're in northern states. I went to IL for mine.

·
I only got 9 fingers!!!
1,397 Posts
I'll be selling mine this spring possibly... The good - already has belltech 2102 2" spindles and x-blaze rear leafs and runs like a CHAMP. The bad, 130k mile, couple paint chips, scratches etc.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for your suggestions, but I am doing all you are suggesting above already and then some. Appreciate any help please finding one.

·
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ▆ &#
34,614 Posts
In Ky all you need to do to purchase an out of state vehicle is get a form from the clerks office, have the owner fill it and the title out, have both notarized, and that's that.

Have you tried Ebay? And 50k or less is going to be hard to find on a Blazer, they haven't been making them for a while now. However they last forever, mine is almost at 175k so I wouldn't be too concerned with mileage if I were you. As long as it was taken care of then it should be fine.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts