S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
A vulgar display of Power
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
GM part number 10220597 goes on the dash or insturment cluster in the police interceptors and reads....

NOTICE: USE OVERDRIVE DURING HIGH SPEED PURSUIT

I had one in my 99 Firebird Forumla Six speed that was modded and it was a killer add on for effect. Makes passengers wonder.... hehehehe

they are on GMPartsdirect.com, but not on the pace performance website. they are like $15 shipped. About six inches long and 1/4 to 1/2 inch high. really neat if you are into showing, or just want to start conversations. ;)

:burnout:

"something wicked this way comes..."

·
A vulgar display of Power
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't have a pic yet. I will be getting the digital camera back next weekend. But I will take a pic of my instrument cluster with it in place. I was thinking of getting more though so I can put it on the dash just under the AC vents in the middle though instead. But it looks cool on the cluster also.

I wish they had a pic on gmpartsdirect, but they didn't. And for some reason, pace did not have them listed at all when I did a search by part number.

I will get a pic though up as soon as I can for you all that may be interested.

·
bling bling
81 Posts
a friend of mine has an old caprice and he got a sticker that the old caprice cop cars had in them that says "close windows above 140 mph"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts