S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Beyond Basic.
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ANYWAYZ!!! hehmy truck has a 6/4 drop right now
I WANT MY BACK TO LEVEL OUT!

i got a 4" block, how would I go about going lower, and would it need a c-notch, or could i get away with cutting the stops out and gettin a drop shackle, or some drop leafs? thnx :confused:
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
you can get drop leafs also that will lower it more, or you can scrap all of that and go with bags, really depends on how much you are wanting willing to spend, sky is the limit!

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
i caught a rumor that bell tech is going to or is about ready to release a 4 inch drop leaf. i would give them a call and see.

·
99 s10 4.3 for sale
58 Posts
or you could just let the whole bed fill up with snow...that might bring it down a little for the winter at least
:beer:

·
"GOT RICE?"
271 Posts
MightyMouseJ5 said:
i caught a rumor that bell tech is going to or is about ready to release a 4 inch drop leaf. i would give them a call and see.
I've seen 4" drop leafs advertised so they must be out now.

·
Beyond Basic.
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
k, if I go with the leafs would I have to get a notch or no? and thnx i love my truck myself :evilg: :evilg:
i'd love to go with hydraulics or bags, but i'm still paying off the truck, and what i've done to it so far, soooo hehehehehe there on there way in 2 more years, if i can wait that long :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts