S-10 Forum banner
943 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Siquemacuhz 
#1 ·
Alright guys my sdimes (2000 4.3 vin W) fuel pump is doing the death scream. My question is will the Walbro PN#TU429 fit my truck? if so how is the quality? i’ve seen people on here say they are good but most were super old threads so i wanted some of your guys opinions on that today. Wanting to go with the Walbro over ACdelco becuase of the price, but if you guys have had bad experiences with the walbro pumps i’ll dish the extra money to get the acdelco. and If i were to go with acdelco what is the PN#? i’ve seen a couple different acdelco pump kits that’s say they fit the 4.3. what would you guys recommend? need to pull the plug on a pump soon before mine leave me stranded on the highway!

#3 ·
Oops... sorry about that. i usually looks. little closer when posting to this forum lol. As well as my fuel pump whining my truck recently threw a lean code p0171 and in the morning when it’s somewhat cold (50°) my truck hard starts like kind of sputters at first then starts up smooth and only does this again if i leave the truck for alone for a good couple of hours then go back out to drive it again. could this be caused by the fuel pump going bad? i plan on checking fuel pressure tomorrow but figured i’d add this to the info i put. thank you guys in advance

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.