S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
I like MINE with NO shine
6,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only about two weeks if you order one of our triangulated 4 link kits - thought I would let you guys know we are catching up!!!

·
Give me 3 yrs...
6,526 Posts
weeee, not that it matters for me lol, but did u get my pm about the money order? i remember u said u were gonna check but u never got back to me

·
murse
13,200 Posts
damn good to hear you guys are startin to catch up. i guess that will take some strain and stress off you guys around there.

·
The Original A D M I N
18,797 Posts
hire as many illegal imigrants at a rate of $1/hour. Say you have an employee at 10/hr. Fire him. Hire ten illegals in his place. Now you dont need to hire just mexicans you can hire asians as they seem to work harder and we can fit more into shipping containers. :p Do this for every employee you have.

Then you should have 10 times the workforce at the same rate and you can now work a half day a week.

·
"i got that slap"
3,526 Posts
Twin Turbo Freak! said:
hire as many illegal imigrants at a rate of $1/hour. Say you have an employee at 10/hr. Fire him. Hire ten illegals in his place. Now you dont need to hire just mexicans you can hire asians as they seem to work harder and we can fit more into shipping containers. :p Do this for every employee you have.

Then you should have 10 times the workforce at the same rate and you can now work a half day a week.
:stupid:

:haha:

·
murse
13,200 Posts
Twin Turbo Freak! said:

haha how long did it take you to think of this???:haha:

·
Registered
307 Posts
Twin Turbo Freak! said:

thats a little racist

·
Registered
347 Posts
I ordered my 5 link a little over 2 weeks ago and i was wondering if its going to be shipped out soon. I just received my vavles today and my front kit like a week and a half ago so it must be coming. my order number was 8017. I get more and more anxious every day lol

Thanks

Jamie

·
Registered
12,215 Posts
It'd be more than 10 times the workforce.. You know how them lazy americans are.. Asians would double the workput in the given time as an american, therefore giving you the 20 times the output per 1 person..

So get rid of 1 person, and get 10 "asians" .. THey work 2 days a week, 18 hours a day, 36 hours in 2 days straight, putting out 72 hours of work, costing you 72 dollars in payroll.. And then you don't really have to pay them.. I mean, what are they gonna do.. Complain? to who .. The immigration office!

·
Certified MASShole
4,372 Posts
yeah but i doubt they can lay down beads like the sd guys...

·
Frame Laying Member
2,068 Posts
BlkS10Kid2002 said:

lol, i have an engine hoist that was made in china and and welds on this thing are scary!

·
Beer, Bait and Ammo
6,207 Posts
BlkS10Kid2002 said:

but the grass in front of SD would look hella good :tup:

·
murse
13,200 Posts
MoneyMike said:
but the grass in front of SD would look hella good :tup:
:haha::rotf::rotf::haha:your mean as hell!

·
Certified MASShole
4,372 Posts
Yeah i got some wally world jack stands and 2 ton jack... the welds are super scary... i guess i shouldnt talk cause i have never touched a welder.

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
JamieZ said:
I ordered my 5 link a little over 2 weeks ago and i was wondering if its going to be shipped out soon. I just received my vavles today and my front kit like a week and a half ago so it must be coming. my order number was 8017. I get more and more anxious every day lol

Thanks

Jamie
The wait on s10 3/4/5 links is still 5-6 weeks man because of the number of orders we have for them, the 2 week thing only applys to the standard 4 link kits.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts