S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
the Zen of S10
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was helping my sister and family move in Vallejo last night and didn't realize what a ricer territory it is. Being that I have no real exterior mods and a truck box on the bed, I was pretty much looked over by the tricked out Japanese Zeros. I had to be careful though, with the subtle sound of my 50series Flows with dual 3" stainless tips, and my gen II K&N kit , I could have been mistaken for the enemy. Though I hung my head low and turned the volume down in my wanna be weapon of rice destruction, I made the only wise decision and chose not to piss with the big dog (The Art of War) zeros of V-town. So after lugging firewood and boxes to the new house, I high tailed it back to Concord where there is a more fair battle of trucks and ricers. I'm now waiting further instructions from the generals here at S10forum on my next mod to make my ride more formidable in a world of highly tuned zeros. Currently have a bid on Ebay for 370202 Hypertech PP3 (wise choice to buy used?) this is the correct model for my 97 4.3.
:scary:

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
or an article writer for a mag....

·
Registered
213 Posts
that was quite an impressive story......were you one of the writers for Pearl Harbor??? you belong in MI if you hate ricers.....its all good ol' american beef out here......some ricers, but theyre limited to zit faced 16 and 17 year olds.

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
HAHA!!! And we fight them as much as we can...Im gonna try to get out there tonight Bob...dont know if I can or not though...gotta go to the girls house in Southfield...Ill try...

·
the Zen of S10
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I used to have an 86' Celica GT-S, suspension techniques springs and anti-sways in front and back, K&N filter, HKS exhaust system, polished wheels, Aeroform dam, skirts and valance, and a $10,000 stereo system 18 years ago. I know the pride a ricer has, I respect that, so I'm not really dissn' anybody (God, am I too old to even try to talk the lingo?). Since my defection to the other side,trucks, cuz of construction work, I've worked hard at convincing my wife the importance of aftermarket equipment; it's a tough battle within the war, but I think I'm winning. New suspension is in the works!!!

·
WRX Style
368 Posts
lmfao..... niiiiiiiiiice =] I'm more of the suicide bomber type, i run into their territory and see what damage I can do... usaully I make it out alive without paying the ultimate price, losing to a 4 banger

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
I lost to a civic once, I hit my limit of 98 before I caught him. He probably thought he had me. :(

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
heheh cuz he did....

·
Registered
213 Posts
in MI......we also have wanna-be rice.....kids that wish they had rice so they end up wingin', stickerin', and slammin their shadows, cavaliers, sunfires, etc. blow'd the doors off of a total gran tourismo lookin miata the other night, i was scared.....but isnt what the stickers, wing, and fart can are for? to make em look scary? kids these days.......ugh

1 - 11 of 11 Posts