S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just raced this kid that talks alot of shit.. he asked me to race a few days ago and i was on E and was about 20 feet from my house so i told him not tonight, so he said that when i grow some balls to give him a call. Well on my way home tonight i saw him lining up with my buddy in a jetta about to go, i got up behind them. the jetta went down hard. Jonny is the kids name, hes got a 2.2L vtec 5spd accord, headers fullexhaust all the way out back not sure what muffler, but its nice. Also intake and lowered. I asked him to race me and of course he did. I pulled him pretty good, off the line it was pretty close but in 2nd i just went, and 3rd i kept creeping forward. We raced to about 95 i think i hit my gov. but he was in my rear view so i didnt give a ****. i had friends that were watching from the side walk and said his front bumper was about 3 feet behind my ass... im real happy considering ive got bald ass tires and im basically stock.. and he beats alot of the ricers in town but gives me a nice starting point

·
Chrome is Gay
3,693 Posts
spd said:
he asked me to race a few days ago and i was on E and was about 20 feet from my house so i told him not tonight

Uhhh....is that the same E I'm thinking of?

Good kill though, screw VTEC's

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha.. nope sorry no ex for me, just the green stuff

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey im for it, and i would love to see obrien's truck too..

·
DownSouthGeorgiaBoy
280 Posts
Dang i thought id found a fellow roller.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts