S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have a set of old intake gasket for a csfi intake manifold. i was going to go with vortec, but decided not to right now, but i have an intake i polished, with slight porting along the way. and want to gasket match it before i put it on ebay. the parts dude won't let me return it if i but it. will pay up to, oh 5 bucks. to be sent back with gaskets.
anyone, thanks!

·
import killer
2,470 Posts
you wont find a set of good used gaskets do do the gasket port match. best bet. go buy a new set. then return them when your done

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
does anyone have a set of old intake gasket for a csfi intake manifold. i was going to go with vortec, but decided not to right now, but i have an intake i polished, with slight porting along the way. and want to gasket match it before i put it on ebay. the parts dude won't let me return it if i but it. will pay up to, oh 5 bucks. to be sent back with gaskets.
anyone, thanks!
For those that can not see that your best bet is not an option. Why not just buy the set and sell them with the manifold on ebay.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya, i thought of that. but the fact that i don't plan on making enough money to pay for the gaskets, and try and make a buck on the manifold, don't think it's worth it. just thought maybe someone had a set laying around i could rent.
it,s just that the manifold ports, from the old gaskets, before i cleaned it up look like they need to be opened up a good bit, to get the most out of the clean.
these manifolds are so rough stock, took a good bit of work to get it cleaned up.
oh well. thanks

·
Older Than Dirt
402 Posts
You want to gasket match a manifold in order to ebay it? Did you already grind it?
Just my .02, but if the ports have been ground, I think it is less desirable than a clean untouched intake manifold.
mv

1 - 6 of 6 Posts