S-10 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Race Bait ZQ8
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was bored 1 nite so I decided to see if I could get rid of those ugly warning labels that are on my sun visors. So I flipped them!
If ya want to do this simple mod, all ya got to do is undo the 3 hex screws per side...makin' sure ya don't strip em'...switch sides (drivers side goes on passenger side and vise versa) when you have them bolted up good, very carefully... bend the rod down past the little hooks so there is no strain and it doesn't pop out, and bend the flap on the outsides down a bit and your done. No more warning labels!

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Yeah, I did that. Mine don't fit exactly right, though. They pop out after a while cuz of the extra stress. What do you mean by "bend the rod down past the little hooks"?

Also, now when I pull the visor down, I have to look at an upside-down warning label.:cool:

·
Race Bait ZQ8
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The metal rod across the top of the visor that clips into the small hooks...I bent it down just a bit with just a little pressure so it takes the strain off of it popping out of the hooks.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Damn i wish i woulda thought of that before i cut a huge hole in mine for my screens..i could flipped em..and then cut out the warning labels...DuH

1 - 8 of 8 Posts