S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i sent the guy money for control arms on the 9th. hes given me the run around for a week. i offer to pay AND call UPS to set up a package pickup. i opened a paypal dispute and he doesnt reply to that either. kids a loser. i promised the arms would go out this past monday...my ass. if anyone knows him or has his number ill give you money just so i can get in legit contact with the guy.

NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!!

thanks
kris

·
51,327 Posts
so i sent the guy money for control arms on the 9th. hes given me the run around for a week. i offer to pay AND call UPS to set up a package pickup. i opened a paypal dispute and he doesnt reply to that either. kids a loser. i promised the arms would go out this past monday...my ass. if anyone knows him or has his number ill give you money just so i can get in legit contact with the guy.

NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!!

thanks
kris
wha?

did you do any prior research on him, i'm guessing not, and thats where you can start kicking yourself for not doing your homework on somebody, a thread asking if anyone was familiar with him, or if he had any good standing on here ahead of time, could have prevented this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts