S-10 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I hate you
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard anything on Viair? they provide 100% duty compressors. I want to get a 100% duty compressor, but I dont know weather to go with BlowJax or this new company. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
VIAIR most definitly! everyone I know that has used blowjax is on atleast number two because they are junk! Hope that helps

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
Viair is not a new company, everyone uses Viair and no one uses Blowjax, Im surprised you havnt heard of them. Look at either the 400c or 450c compressors, the 550 is ok but its not sealed so you have tp keep it clean..

·
no more S10
17,421 Posts
AVTekk said:
Viair is not a new company, everyone uses Viair and no one uses Blowjax, Im surprised you havnt heard of them. Look at either the 400c or 450c compressors, the 550 is ok but its not sealed so you have tp keep it clean..
:stupid: AVTekk said it best (he always does)

·
SOLD
7,551 Posts
eh..should i say anything?

i have a viair 450... in the mail being sent back on a warranty return. im getting a new one cause mine crapped out.

i have a few blowjax comp. Dc7000 and Dc5200, i like them over any other electric compressor (not includ. oasis) they are loud and have a bad rap of breaking, and i know a lot of people have had there problems, but i personally have never seen one fail or have any problems. only 2 downsides to them is they are louder then the viairs and pull more juice(but they pump way more air, i think the 450 is 1.74cfm @0psi, and the dc7 is 4cfm @0psi, and [email protected])

you really need to asess your situation. is it your dailydriver? are you a mega switch hitter or just air up drive? do you have another vehicle to use?

if i didnt have these blowjax\aim\puma compressors(whatever you want to call them) then id probably be stuck on the side of the road b\c of my viair. I believe that i just happened to get "a bad seed" though. viair is very reliable if they are used according to manufactures specs, 100% duty, but do not push "a ton of air". id use the search button because it has been asked a million times. figure out what you want to do, but for a good starter, all around compressor, the 450 is a good choice.

·
Keep on Truckin'
295 Posts
i guess noone saw this is from 2001?

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
lol!! i didnt, thats why i was like 'wtf i know this guy is bagged and has experience in this..' fockin noobies diggin up old threads!!

·
Registered Slacker
3,439 Posts
AVTekk said:
lol!! i didnt, thats why i was like 'wtf i know this guy is bagged and has experience in this..' fockin noobies diggin up old threads!!
sorry we're not worthy :bowdown:

lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
you will have to excuse me I didn't realize that I went back to the last page rather than going to page two, sorry, I'm a dumbass!:stupid:

·
SOLD
7,551 Posts
ah, so not dropped1, me and cali ryde(i think thats his name) all like the blowjax comp. well at least im not crazy or think i got the only one that didnt crap out...lol

·
bagged1
2,216 Posts
Mine has been filling a 12 gallon tank to 190psi every day for 2 maybe 3 years. Works like a champ. Way faster then a 450c.

·
F**K STOCK
830 Posts
MX_Racer32 said:
ah, so not dropped1, me and cali ryde(i think thats his name) all like the blowjax comp. well at least im not crazy or think i got the only one that didnt crap out...lol
from all the negative feedback ive heard about them your probably right

·
SOLD
7,551 Posts
from all the negative feedback ive heard about them your probably right
ah probably not.

Mine has been filling a 12 gallon tank to 190psi every day for 2 maybe 3 years. Works like a champ. Way faster then a 450c.

yea my buddy who was the first one in my area with a bagged dime, hes got the dc7 also, his is filling 18 gallons by itself to 190 psi, DAILY for 3 1\2 years now. No probs yet (knock on wood) im thinking of getting an adjustable PS cause the one i have is preset. id like to run lil more pressure.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts