S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
DooR DraggeR
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read the vB codes explained page, but am still foggy on this whole thing....

every time I use this, it just posts the link or url instread of the pic!!!

what am i doing wrong?

here's an example...
1st I click on the post reply & a page like this comes up w/ all sorts of options....

2nd I click on the "IMG" button in the vB code row.....& it pops up a new window. so I paste the address into this & click "ok"

& that's what i get....the tags are showing up correctly (
but it never works....

is being behind a firewall having something to do w/ it?

TIA!!!

the frustrated minitrucker who should probably just stick to welding & stuff.................

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
To post pics you can either attach a file using the browse button to get a file from your computer button. Or if you have a pic hosted on a server, like the one you tried to post, right clikc on the pic, choose properties and select and copy the "address" line. click and rag the whole thing. Then come back to your reply post, select the IMG button, and erase the HTTP:// that automatically pops up and paste.

It doesn't matter if you're behind a firewall. The other options are B - boldface, I - Italics, U - underline, then you can change the font size or how big the words are, the color of the words. The "HTTP://" is if you want to post a web link, It first asks what you want you want to say for the link, and then paste the link. So instead of seeing the web link, it puts whatever you want the person to see, and when the mouse is over the link, it underlines it.

Like this: s10forum.com is the best s10 truck forum that ever existed

And the "@" is for email address. Other than that, I'm not sure how to use the enhanced mode, # sign, php, etc.

Hope this helps.

·
DooR DraggeR
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah it's the 2.5 iron duke & that's a Weber DCOE 45mm carb...
the intake I made from rect. tube & 1/4" x 4" strap...I'm also in the process of making a new throttle cable linkage system for it out of T6-6061 aluminum & a stainless steel Lokar cable w/ custom made cable ends....

all this just to keep the hood stock w/ a 5-1/2" BD.......imo too much work!

·
Banned
18,005 Posts

when you are in the galleries, and want to post a picture, you need to post the url of the picture, not the gallery page, which is what you posted above. simply right click the picture, then properties. copy the url and paste it with the

1 - 9 of 9 Posts