S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Sucker for Blondes
979 Posts
OOOh I like this cover. give em a break guys, they just started up, maybe they haven't designated an internet representative yet?

·
Starting from scratch...
3,349 Posts
Maybe next time try calling/e-mailing the actual business, not just posting where they sponsor/advertise? Although they (newly) sponsor a portion of the forum, that doesn't necessarily mean they have a guy sitting in front of the s10forum all day just waiting with bated breath for your request..

You wouldn't stand next to a billboard and wait for customer service to answer, would you?

·
No longer a pizza tech.
12,166 Posts
Maybe next time try calling/e-mailing the actual business, not just posting where they sponsor/advertise? Although they (newly) sponsor a portion of the forum, that doesn't necessarily mean they have a guy sitting in front of the s10forum all day just waiting with bated breath for your request..

You wouldn't stand next to a billboard and wait for customer service to answer, would you?
x2.

·
Registered Abuser
10,184 Posts

It's been over a month since he posted the thread and still no response, I'd be pissed too.

·
Starting from scratch...
3,349 Posts
The only other post in the Agri-Cover section is the introduction of the sponsor by Admin himself. There's no evidence that anyone from Agri-Cover has ever even been here on this section of the site to directly field questions.

Besides, using the link clearly provided in the aforementioned "only-other-thread", it took me exactly 60 seconds to not only find the product he was asking about, but to find the part # for his app, the price, and a picture clearly answering his question (which, by the way, is Yes, you can roll it up to reach inside if you have a shaved handle).

His was one of several recent posts of people busting sponsors balls. That's why this shit's free to all of us, the sponsors and the DMs. A little research on the OP's part would have gone a long way here.

·
Banned
7 Posts
Phase 7 is the phase where the story begins to take its last steps, yukki and seiji are now almost entirely taken over by their new personality's, and this is also where the story of yukki's mom is revealed (I'm thinking something about an old photo album and a last testamant) and we begin to learn that its her doing why her son is now a girl.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts