S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok when i turn my compressor on my front goes up by itself-when i dump it out it fills back up by itself..i checked the wiring on the switches and everywhere the power isnt touching the up wire anywhere so i was wondering how to service the valves they are the 300psi valves from AIM industries thanks guys!

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
Gold spool valves from shAIM?

they are junk and you got ripped off...and now your are fizzucked and need to replace the o-rings or get real valves, like SMC's or Parkers.

·
Just a member
6,626 Posts
SlammedDime said:
Gold spool valves from shAIM?

they are junk and you got ripped off...and now your are fizzucked and need to replace the o-rings or get real valves, like SMC's or Parkers.
That is what I was getting at. Their spool manifold valves are crap. If that is what you have you should try to clean them with nuematic ait tool oil 1st. If that does not work, rebuild or go with diaphram valves. I ran spool valves up front for a while. Not from AIM but still crap. They really hate moisture and you have to kep them oiled all of the time.

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
that sucks... today is the setting up day for nopi here in atl wich he was planning on going too and now his shit is f'd dam... sorry bro

AIM YOU SUCK!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts