S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is confusing as hell. I recently replaced a few vac lines in my 88 s-10 blazer 4x4 2.8L. Since then, it runs like ass. Since neither chiltons or haynes seem to have all of the components listed in thier diagrams that I have, I made one. See if you can find the problem. Thanks alot!

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
All that looks fine for the routing only thing i can think of is maybe your map sensor is not getting vacume at the right place.

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
Blazin said:
I just need to know what line(s) hook into the black ball thing that mounts on the wheel well.

I will verify and make sure what they are tonite. I am headin out to start yankin my transfer case and hopefully the rest of the motor. I will let ya know later on.

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
ok the only thing i have goin to my vacume reserve bubble is a vac line from over at the tbi i dont remeber wich port tho. and a t to the cruse. thats all.

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
Hey I came a cross a pic of a diagram for the routing.. hope this helps a little.

Attachments

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks man - that's the one that I thought it was - but it doesn't have the 2 servo's included in it. I finally figured out what the problem was. The little plastic pipe from the tbi to the pcv valve had a chip out of it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts