S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day to all...
We have recently released a complete cooling package for the V8 swapper.
http://www.s10forum.com/forum/f213/ding-ding-ding-ding-come-and-get-it-358519/

Although the pictures and description depict the LSx swap radiator, We have a configuration for the standard small block as well. Instead of a dual pass design, it will have the inlet to the radiator on the Drivers side more like a typical setup for the older style small blocks.

This is also $25 less than the Dual Pass design, so $450
Fans and shroud - $285
Condenser - $115

Total - $850 for all, and a limited time 10% discount for s10forum.com members brings the total to $765.00 for it all.

5% discount applies if you only want the radiator, or the radiator and fans without the condenser.

·
takes 2 balls in our game
5,666 Posts
Thats a great deal as long as it wont overheat in my books!!As everyone knows, the hardest part about the swap, is the cooling.In Florida with ac,anyway...:D

·
Registered
182 Posts
i like that setup u made up. i have a 95 gmc jimmy 4x4 with a 350. do u make 1 for that year. i also have a overheating problem 2. i`m trying 2 finish the truck before i leave 2 iraq again.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are not really year specific other than I know for certain they fit well in the 94-up trucks. So your 95 is no problem.
I know the core supports in the older square body trucks are pretty much identical, but I haven't fit on to verify.

·
Registered
182 Posts
i see in the pic that the lower hose is on the same side as the upper hose. do u make it with the lower hose on the other side. thanks

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i see in the pic that the lower hose is on the same side as the upper hose. do u make it with the lower hose on the other side. thanks
No, only in the 2 styles, LSx (Both on Pass side), and Standard SBC (Inlet Dr side top, and Outlet Pa. Side Bottom).

·
takes 2 balls in our game
5,666 Posts
also there is so many s10's out there that overheat!!This very well might be the solution...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts