S-10 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope this is the spot to post this. I am thinking very strongly of buying a 4x4 S-10 and swapping in a V8 and an Astro or Bravada transfer case. I figure that someone on here has either done this or knows someone who has. Are there any tricks that I should know about? I know that the AWD vehicles also had a different front axle without a disconnect, would I need that or could I just rig the 4x4 front axle to be connected all of the time? I'm really excited about this idea. I think that it could be a really fun ride. If anybody has any pics of this sort of thing, technical pictures or a 4-wheel burnout would be cool, would you mind posting them here for me. Thanks for any help in advance.

·
Spoolin' Fool
434 Posts
You need to contact s10wildside. He is on this forum and sportruck.com forum as well. He is very helpfull and has an s-10 4x4 that he converted to awd and put in an LT1. He should be able to answer any questions. He also has a website, not sure of it off hand but has lots of pics and info. You will find him and website at sportruck.com/forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts