S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
18,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend from work just called

he just went 10.33 @129 1.44 60ft HOLY SHIT!:eek: :eek: He saisy hes gonna go faster before the day is over! he did it in his V-6 Mustang. He now holds the world record for fastest V-6 mustang on the planet

Oh yea, and its treet legal bitches

Its a 3.8 stroker V-6 with a T-62e Turbonetics turbocharger Put togather at DELK
He should be in Pro 5.0 mag. soon

I only have one crappy exterior pic right now but It'll give you an idea of how much a sleeper this thing really is

Attachments

·
#2 Post Whore
8,266 Posts
The only way a Shitstain, I mean a Mustang, is gunna get that fast is if its dropped off a cliff, or out the back of a C5.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
18,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bennelton said:
The only way a Shitstain, I mean a Mustang, is gunna get that fast is if its dropped off a cliff, or out the back of a C5.
Its obvious you have no idea what you are talking about

·
back in the game again
1,599 Posts
Sleeper? looks like a piece of crap to me. post fox body mustang+bad gaps on the hood+v6=meh. I'm not doubting that he ran the times you say, but :whogives:. I'm not a Ford hater or nothin, just a mustang hater.

·
former owner
7,389 Posts
Bennelton said:
it's obvious I don't care about Fords
Most of us don't either. I know I hate that bodystyle.

... but it still doesn't mean you know what you're talking about.

CapmCatastrophy said:
post fox body mustang+bad gaps on the hood+v6=meh.
Bad gaps? The hood's just popped ...

1fast, give up some more specs on that "shitstain" --- I mean Mustang.
I assume that's sprayed too, right?

·
Anybody got 20's?
5,731 Posts
CapmCatastrophy said:
Sleeper? looks like a piece of crap to me. post fox body mustang+bad gaps on the hood+v6=meh. I'm not doubting that he ran the times you say, but :whogives:. I'm not a Ford hater or nothin, just a mustang hater.
Yeah but those are the best sleepers. (When it looks like a pos)

·
**** you
9,528 Posts
not bad.. Even the 4cyl svo stangs rip it up.. I've heard of them making 400+hp on turbo setups.. And thats just a little 2.3l 4cyl, in a 2900lb car. Pretty quick.

·
Full Size Chevy
1,427 Posts
and that stang there is NOT a fox body, its an SN95. That car would be hella fun on the street. Vid?

·
back in the game again
1,599 Posts
Patriot said:
and that stang there is NOT a fox body, its an SN95. That car would be hella fun on the street. Vid?
Who said anything about it being a foxbody? I said I don't like POST foxbody stangs. But yeah :stupid: I wouldn't mind seein a vid of this car run. I give the guy props for what he did, even though I dont care for the car.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
18,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Tims98SS said:
Most of us don't either. I know I hate that bodystyle.

... but it still doesn't mean you know what you're talking about.

Bad gaps? The hood's just popped ...

1fast, give up some more specs on that "shitstain" --- I mean Mustang.
I assume that's sprayed too, right?
nope no nitrous, who needs it :p

3.8 V-6 block bored .030, 8.2 : 1 pistons, eagle rods, ford 4.2 crank shot peened and ballanced, (4.3liter ford V-6) custom ground comp cam, Ported Polished heads, Delk box Intake, through a Delk water to air Intercooler, 60lb per hr injectors, 255lph fuel pump,manual steering rack, A/C delete, Tubular K-members, tubular rear suspention, Ford 8.8 rear end with ford performance 3.55 gear Oh and the best part Turbonetics T-62e turbocharger, custom Delk exhaust, 3" turbo back, 14 degrees of timing and 21 lbs of boost. There are alsome some other things but its completely street legal and also a daily driver.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
18,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No vids yet, I didnt go to the track with him I had to stay at work. I'll be getting more pics though

1 - 20 of 50 Posts