S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What up guys, I need some help does any one have the S10 Road Grader kit on thier dime? If so PM me or IM me @ NeonsoOrange, or just post on here and let me know how it is and if it works with an Xtreme or not, Thanks guys. Later

:bowdown:

·
Registered
94 Posts
82-03 S10 rear RoadGRATER system

who all's running this? is this a good kit for a beginner? i'm baggin my friend's 98 standard cab s10 on stocks, but he's putting 20's on in the future. is this hard to do? how long does it take? do you have to relocate gas lines n shit? what all does this include ? what's the cheapest price i can get him this for?

sorry for all the questions... and thanks in advance

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Werd. I've got the roadgrater on my truck. Click the link in my sig for pics. It's a nice kit, very easy to install. You don't really need to relocate any fuel lines perse, but you gotta relocate the charcoal canister that sits above the axle. It comes with everything you need to bag the rear end. Bolt on step notch, new gas tank crossmember for driveshaft clearance, wishbone 3-link, bags and shocks. For a good price, hit up some of the vendors on here, namely [email protected] or IRSd_mini.

And yeah it works on an Xtreme. In fact, here's a link to AVTekk's full roadgrater install on an xtreme laying 20s all around.

http://www.s10forum.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35591

1 - 6 of 6 Posts