S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys and gals

I am thinking of buying a new truck and wanted to see if anyone local was interested in buying my truck. it is definitely a fixer upper with potential. the motor and tranny or in need of a freshing up or rebuild. The truck is Red/Silver two tone

I will post pictures soon There are a few in my gallery

I have a 1995 S-10 it is extended cab fleetside bed. 4.3 tbi with a 5 speed manual tranny. The body could use some work, the bed had some dents and the front end could use a little work. The interior is good with new carpet, grey leather power and heated seats. speedo with nr auto white faces and an old sony cd deck. the interior is the best part. it has 15x8 iroc wheels with great condition toyo fz4 proxes. i will include some pictures. if you are interested give me an email [email protected] I was looking for 3000-4000 and will consider offers. it will include and new 3rd gen hood not installed and a used smooth front bumper and endcaps if you wanted to paint it with out the trim around it.
There is no bedliner in it right now and a friend has the tailgate to put the handle relocated in it.

·
Super Moderator
4,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pictures and add are in the main for sale area

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
I saw it in person, looks pretty straight, sounds good :) What kind of new truck you thinking about buying? Good luck selling, the bumper is in good condition I can vouch for that.

·
Super Moderator
4,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Would you pay that in canadian? Thats the question

·
Super Moderator
4,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh I was going to look at some bravada and trailblazers

·
Super Moderator
4,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have to buy from a dealer

·
Super Moderator
4,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nope sorry. I am only selling the truck to get rid if it. it does not have to be sold. I will take 2500 cash if anybody wants it......by the way, what kind of 4x4 do you have?

·
Super Moderator
4,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I posted some interior pics in the forsale section

·
Registered
10,553 Posts
fat_mat said:
come on you know one of you guys want to buy it or one of your friends. 87 toyota, 3" body lift, tinted windows, 31" all terrains, alpine deck, diamond plate tool box, bedliner, smittybuilt rear tube bumper

·
Super Moderator
4,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im looking for a new 4x4

·
Super Moderator
4,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
All right people, its obvious no one here is interested. Of course some one could start looking for one today! I just want some feed back. What would you pay for a 95 s-10 such as mine. What do you think is reasonable asking price?

·
dubdS10
1,275 Posts
What's the mileage on it? How's the chassis? Rust, body work etc??

Most like around $6500CAD up here which is..I have no idea in US money..if the mileage is low...otherwise around $5500CAD.

Nate

·
Super Moderator
4,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
it has 186000+ plus miles, the motor and clutch could use rebuilding and swapped out. the frame is good, not to much rust, only under the bed from my poor mans exhaust set up....... it needs a little body work, but not to much. I think it would be good if some one rebuilt the motor and a new clutch. 2500us is like 3900 canadian i think............

·
Registered
99 Posts
If your lookin for a bravada you might wanna check out auburn valley buick and gmc. there's a nice white 2001 platinum edition. very clean in and out. if your interested the number is 253 833 2420.. ask for franky if you call he's the coolest and the best sales men there

·
Super Moderator
4,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
thanks for the info, but I got one from Frontier Ford in Anacortes, there prices are high, but you can break them down if you really want to

·
Super Moderator
4,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
14500 before tax, I think I could have gotten it for a little under 13, but I was willing to pay 16 if it was mint

1 - 20 of 23 Posts