S-10 Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Not seen them on any pickups but if I whould make forms it whould not be hard to adapt to the pickup.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Definitely send me a PM if you get some of those tails available... that's the only thing that's pretty much impossible to find in the states. If you get them off of a junk truck it would help to have the bulb sockets/pigtails too.
When I did my Blazer euro tails I think I was able to use reverse sockets in the position for the turn sockets without modifying anything.

IIRC the only difference in sockets is between the single filament and dual filament bulbs, so you can mix and match as needed from the junkyard.

I always wanted a pair on my Hombre too, but sadly sold the pair of S10 tails I had before I ever bought the Isuzu.

I'm just a bit addicted to the yellow rear turns and side markers, now.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
did only the first gen blazers have the flares? do the pickups have them as well?
My 1st Gen pickup has front flares not rear, it's mainly a law requirement to have wheels inside of fenders. I would guess this is not special flares made by GM though. It's not a full set either hence why I didn't mention it earlier.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts