S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
True Ambition
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

I was thinking of getting a pair of these ( http://santanainteriors.com/index1.htm ) and was wondering if anyone had an idea on a price to get them upholstred?

I know it would be cheaper to get a pair from the junkyard ( I have seen honda bucket seats in some trucks before, but i kinda had my eye on these) If I did go junk any ideas on getting those covered?

Also I am 6'2" and was wondering if anyone Knew of a lower style seats out there. I have a 2000 sonoma factory buckets and when I do get new ones I don't want to be sitting so damn high....lol

·
Registered
6,374 Posts
my friend got delsol seats for his civic when it was stolen and gutted and had a leather package fabbed for his car for like 300 he had to install it but you can order it and its just a zip on package like OEM basically.. i know i paid 150 for my bench when it was reapoulstered... now im looking for some black leather Talon.Eclipse buckets for my truck

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
LowTech said:
Hi all!

I was thinking of getting a pair of these ( http://santanainteriors.com/index1.htm ) and was wondering if anyone had an idea on a price to get them upholstred?

I know it would be cheaper to get a pair from the junkyard ( I have seen honda bucket seats in some trucks before, but i kinda had my eye on these) If I did go junk any ideas on getting those covered?

Also I am 6'2" and was wondering if anyone Knew of a lower style seats out there. I have a 2000 sonoma factory buckets and when I do get new ones I don't want to be sitting so damn high....lol

dude, i feel ya with the hieght thing. i am 6'6"! the seats i am looking at are these the company makes tracks for them that fit our trucks too.:thumbup: i want the black ones.:evilg:

·
/=||=/
589 Posts
Re: Re: Upholstry Covering/Seat question

MightyMouseJ5 said:

dude, i feel ya with the hieght thing. i am 6'6"! the seats i am looking at are these the company makes tracks for them that fit our trucks too.:thumbup: i want the black ones.:evilg:
I got a pair of Recaro SR's that I need to drill and mount soon...

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Upholstry Covering/Seat question

Kalgor said:

I got a pair of Recaro SR's that I need to drill and mount soon...

damn nice seats! post up some pics when you are done!:thumbup:

·
/=||=/
589 Posts
Yeah, first I gotta figure out where to mount the harness seat belts though.

I may wait till a 3 day weekend to tear my stereo out then rip the carpeting and do everything in one shot.... dash painting, refab new doorpanels, recaro seats, custom middle console, ect... its just a motherload of work to try and rush done in a single saturday and sunday :eek:

oh wait, thats what vacation time is for, hahahah.

but anyone know a nifty place to mount the 4 point harnesses without a rollcage... or should I just put a metal bar cross beam across the cab? hehe. its an ext cab, but the rear is taken up mostly by my box and amp rack.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Upholstry Covering/Seat question

MightyMouseJ5 said:

damn nice seats! post up some pics when you are done!:thumbup:

ohh hell yes, those seats are bad ass

1 - 7 of 7 Posts