S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Always Dreamin Big
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got around to moving things around a little and getting organized (somewhat). I know my truck doesn't hold a candle to many on here, but it's all I can afford right now, so too bad! (for me). I had to post some clean pics of it, I spent about 4 hours today waxing it and detailing everything, and now there is about 4 inches of snow on it, :(.

Anyway, check out my site and let me know what you think, good bad or ugly.
http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/260326/1

Just some ideas of what's there....

P.S.- going out of town and won't be able to respond to comments/questions till Monday.

·
Always Dreamin Big
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1994 Yamaha YZ 125 with Factory FX graphics and a couple of performance mods. I don't have it anymore, blew 3rd gear and had to sell it after getting it fixed to pay for having gottening it fixed. I rode/raced the KDX for a while, and right now I am bikeless till next spring/summer, then I'll pick something up.

No one else? No comments, questions, nothing? I know it's not the nicest thing on here, but on a full-time-college student/full-time-bike-mechanic budget it's the best I can do.:cry:

·
Muppet Baby Member
4,261 Posts
I like the interior, the painted vents/doorhandles are a suttle but nice touch.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
i agree with beeker

·
US Marine, Semper Fi
1,596 Posts
Looking good I say now it is time to slam it.

Ozzy

·
tits
90 Posts
Do somethign to that steering wheel. Looks WEIRD!!!!

Other than that I love that red color. The wood-ish interior is a nice touch too dude!

·
Always Dreamin Big
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My plans to be complete before next summer are:
roll pan (thought I'd have it by now, but money things came up a few months ago)
2" spindles and 3" leaves
245-60-15's, polish the raised part of my LS wheels and paint the recessed areas black
Carbon fiber steering wheel trim, and I'd like to get the airbag part tan like my interior
Bumper cover/airdam
Paint grill to match truck

Long distance plans include all the usual stuff, paint, wheels, bags, V-8, yadda yadda yadda. I'm graduating college in May as a Mechanical Engineer, hopefully I'll get a good paying job after that and get going on this stuff!

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
werd, looks nice with the interior things painted to match, very sharp color! a drop and some billet wheels would set it off!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts