207 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More updated pictures....

·
MiniStyle Magazine
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SLAMnoma95 said:
dam thats sweet...btw, you ever finish up that stereo install??

once again...that truck is badass, especially the look of the front end
Thanks bro.... Naw the stereo has been put on hold for awhile so I can lay my stuff on the ground on 20's and finish a few things on the interior.

As for the front end, installed a trenz billet insert on the Street Scene Gen 4 valance. All I need now is lights and to get it painted.

·
Registered
805 Posts
truck looks bad ass, i just have two questions for you, what brand billet grille is that? And what brand piller pod is that?
thanks,

·
Dey took rrr jobs!!
4,322 Posts
damn! That truck is clean as hell dude! awesome pics. One question though aren't you suppose to trim those swaybar endlinks I remember seeing something like that in the ART instrutions.

·
MiniStyle Magazine
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys....

The headlights don't have billet in them, but inside the lights are chromed so that's why they look like billet.

The main billet grill is made by Trenz, as well as the billet insert in the Street Scene Gen 4 valance (not pictured). The pillar pod is made by AutoMeter, it's actually for a Blazer but I made it work for an S-10.

Last but not least the ART arms. The energy suspension end links I have are alittle shorter than stock, but I bought all the parts separate so it didn't come with any instructions - know enough about s-10 suspensions to install them without any. But if you can scan me a copy of where it says you have to cut it down some that would be great. Although the sway-bar and end-links will be gone in a couple months when it goes into the shop to get the front laid out on 20's.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Slammed99s10 said:
Although the sway-bar and end-links will be gone in a couple months when it goes into the shop to get the front laid out on 20's.
Keep us updated with some pics...can't wait to see it on 20s....

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
lookin good bill how much did that overflow run and where did u get it from..id like to get one...

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
Totally cool!

·
MiniStyle Magazine
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dray said:
Keep us updated with some pics...can't wait to see it on 20s....
It's on 20's right now, posted a picture at the very top... Eagle 212's

·
MiniStyle Magazine
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Layd Dly said:
lookin good bill how much did that overflow run and where did u get it from..id like to get one...
Thanks bro... Got it from Summit (special order) a couple months back, it's a Billet Specialties 13" smooth overflow, and cost about $70 shipped to my house.

97$dime said:
Did you lose any lift with the ART arms?
Right now no, the lift stayed the same, but once the top bag cups are cut down to lay on my 20's I will. But to overcome the lose of lift I'll be installing Slam Specialties RS-72 bags.

·
Got Stones????
609 Posts
clear corners

dude how do you keep you clear turn signal from fogging up?? everytime it rains or when i wash my truck my passneger side clear corner fogs up like a beotch....any ideas?????? i9t will stay fogged for 3 days or so....

·
MiniStyle Magazine
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: clear corners

db machine said:
dude how do you keep you clear turn signal from fogging up?? everytime it rains or when i wash my truck my passneger side clear corner fogs up like a beotch....any ideas?????? i9t will stay fogged for 3 days or so....
Easy... Drill a few small holes in them. What's happening is the heat from the bulb heats up the cold air and moisture inside the lens causing it to fog up. Just like your windows fog up in the cold morning, same thing.

·
MiniStyle Magazine
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Crap... Just noticed I totally forgot to post pictures of my rear setup lol, here they are:

Aired out - 0 psi

Aired up - 120 psi

View from below

Mess of rear SMC 15mm dump & 10mm lift valves, 5-gallon tank

Last but not least 2 chicks models in front of my truck lol

1 - 20 of 44 Posts