Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Last one....

I had to lift the back 2" & front 1", is not fun when people look at you and laugh, because you'r stuck! and can't move :cry:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I still have the stock crossmember (for the center bearing on the drive shaft) and the support hangs about 2", I got 3 times stock on it, I had to have people push and LIFT the ass, because I would lose traction, so my wheels only spin.:cuss:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks

·
500? 88 & 38 all the way!
463 Posts
Still looks bad as hell man. Damn I like those wheels!:guitar:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks... and it looks like Im the only one that has this wheels, I have not seen anyone and I think Boyd Coddington discontinued the NEW line "American Billet" :idea: So that makes them "SPECIAL EDITION" or "COLLECTORS ITEM"

·
500? 88 & 38 all the way!
463 Posts
They really don't make them anymore? I was thinking about getting some like that, but everyone has Timeless 5's. Wanna sell em? HEHE

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
no way man... :stupid:

this are one of a KIND! :spam:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
just kidding... but no Im not selling them .....yet!:shrug:

·
bagged after winter
2,721 Posts
Your truck is looking great, you should get some grill inserts for your air dam. Why don't you just get a new low profile crossmember? I'm trying to figure out if i want a 4/4 drop w/a roll pan (so it would look like yours i think). Or to take out a leaf and get a 4/5.5. what shocks are you running?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey Tony

I have 3" angled blocks, I might do that, if I can find the flat crossmember, I have called many places, and they said "no, they don't make it, only for the transmision suport" :wtf:

I know they make it, but I cant find one, does anyone have a part #?

also, I have to check, now the balljoints, because they click when I go on light bumps, I can feel the "CLICK" every time :shrug:

on shcok question, I use SensaTrack's they are good, and since I m using block's again, I don't need short shock's, and the front don't bottom out, even that my coils are shorter now. (1-1/4 loop)

·
Canuck w/Truck
624 Posts
Man your truck is cool....

So what do you have on it right now for suspension?

Spindle's and Blocks? Or do you aslo have dropped leafs and Coils?

I want to drop mine the same as yours in the front, but an inch or two lower in the back, what shoud I get?

Oh i have ZQ8 right now. Thanks a bunch.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
well, I have Belltech 2" spindle's, stock coils (but I just cut 1-1/4 loop) I had lowering coils, but they are too soft and they bottom out, so I sold them.

on the back, I have the stock leafs & Belltech 3" angled blocks, I had DJM 3" Leafs, but they lower about 4" just on the leafs on my truck :shrug: , I sold them because they flex too much, when I step on the gas, I can feel the leaf flexing, and is not good for the drive line, for some reason, I had way too much flexing, and my mechanic told me that, either I get some traction bars, to reduce the flexing, or I should get ready to pay $$$ when the driveshaft slips out of the (I thinks is called JOLKE or sumething) center bearing ( I have a 2 pc. drive shaft)

so, for now.... :(

the front rides nice, way BETTER than belltech lowering coils, the back, at least I don't get flexing or wheel hop.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.