41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Damn right I'm a maniac.
9,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·

·
aka "Toe Guillotine"
1,502 Posts
i really like that center counsel man. whats the computer for inside the back seats?

·
Damn right I'm a maniac.
9,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
I pretty much use it for music and GPS. It has a 320GB hard drive so I have my entire mp3 collection on it. It can do pretty much anything a normal pc can do though. There have been several times I've used the wifi connection at a hotspot to look up hotel info, etc. while travelling. I also have a bluetooth adapter built in, and planning on setting it up for handsfree phone use once I figure out a suitable mic for it.

·
Damn right I'm a maniac.
9,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Thanks. I bought the rollpan from a local forum member for $75. They usually go for about the same price on ebay, maybe a little more once you factor in shipping. If I had it to do again, I'd probably just pick up a Grant or FBI weld-on pan to begin with, since I'll be replacing the GM pan soon. The stock one just doesn't look right with the rest of the back end shaved.

·
Damn right I'm a maniac.
9,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
The rear has been bagged for about a month now. Today was a nice day so I decided to finally take some pics. For some reason the camera flash makes my primer job look a lot worse than it really is. Hoping to install a new rollpan and redo the primer in black epoxy soon.

Ride height, 45PSI:

0PSI, frame resting on the axle:

[email protected]:

Diamond plate floor mats that I picked up a couple weeks ago:

And then this pic just because:

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
looks good

·
Registered
86 Posts
did you get those seats out of a sunfire?! did they mount right up? and where did you get those mirrors? they look like they came off a astro van if possible can u respond to my email thanks [email protected]

·
Damn right I'm a maniac.
9,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
did you get those seats out of a sunfire?! did they mount right up? and where did you get those mirrors? they look like they came off a astro van if possible can u respond to my email thanks [email protected]
Yes they're out of a Sunfire, I think it was an 02 model. I unbolted the tracks from under my stock seats and the Sunfire seats bolted right on to my S10 tracks. The mirrors are made by Street Scene, I think I got them from Summit.

I'd also like to know if the seats directly bolted on / If they do, would they fit a 1st gen?
It was a direct bolt-in swap, only took about an hour. Not 100% sure but they might also fit a first gen if your truck has bucket seats. If you have a bench, you'll need to find a set of S10 bucket seat tracks to do the swap.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.