S-10 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Paint Needing Mofo
639 Posts
Your truck looks like ass!! you gotta lift it and put some 35" mudders on there!!! that'd be different!!

j/k!! It's lookin looooooow.... looks good with the 3 in the back!
like the neon too!!

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Indigo99LS said:
Your truck looks like ass!! you gotta lift it and put some 35" mudders on there!!! that'd be different!!

j/k!! It's lookin looooooow.... looks good with the 3 in the back!
like the neon too!!
gonna do a 6" body lift and put the boggers on it for the winter, you know that man......lmfao

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
It is still the same POS I have seen time and time again. When are you gonna make it look good?????? J/K. I hope my truck gets fixed by next thursday because if it isn't fixed you know I won't be there.

·
low and slow
430 Posts
lookin good weasel. how dark is your back window I just did mine 5% and yours looks alot darker.

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lowxtreme said:
lookin good weasel. how dark is your back window I just did mine 5% and yours looks alot darker.
limo.....**** friggin dark........

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dan P. said:
It is still the same POS I have seen time and time again. When are you gonna make it look good?????? J/K. I hope my truck gets fixed by next thursday because if it isn't fixed you know I won't be there.
don't be jealous........

·
I'm in hot puuurrrsuit!!
227 Posts
Looking Good Mr. Weasel as always.....if your truck is on fire and you have NOS, that isnt going to help much. More like get a good pair of running shoes and get the **** out! :D

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wed Turner said:
Nice truck I especially like how you did the interior. One question though, are those bucket seats you got stock in the Extremes? They look aweful comfy. I want something like that for my Ranger.
yep the stock seats......and awfull comfy at that..........:D

D

·
0 Posts
the tint in the rear is the same tint limos get i thinks its less then 5% i know i cant see in mind for crap. you can see out but you cant see in . wth the law is if you have 2 side mirrors yuo can have your back as dark as you want it . hell you could paint the bi otch black if you wanted. i still think my tint is one of the few best mods i ever did

1 - 17 of 17 Posts