S-10 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
ESSTEN Concepts Founder
465 Posts
That's a slick ride you have there man. Are you going to Truck Bash next weekend? I'll be flying up to support my fellow ESSTEN Concepts guys. I'll be in town friday afternoon.

CAN"T WAIT!

Later
mike

·
Hardcore 1st Gen'r
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
S10ConceptsTN said:
That's a slick ride you have there man. Are you going to Truck Bash next weekend? I'll be flying up to support my fellow ESSTEN Concepts guys. I'll be in town friday afternoon.

CAN"T WAIT!

Later
mike
can't make it to the bash. i have to move back in for college. i'm gonna try to make time but i don't think i'll b able too:(

·
Hardcore 1st Gen'r
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
00 Blk-Xtreme said:
Nice looking truck....Jman......!
I like that style Iroc-Z wheels......!
I wonder what those would like on a 2000 Xttreme.......!
LoL....!

hey, that's funny, i'd like to see what my truck would look like with xtreme wheels. thanks for the compliments on the truck.

·
Hardcore 1st Gen'r
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ConnecticutX said:
I love that smooth tailgate, is that a skin? I know those tailgates have that huge indent along the middle
thanks. yeah its a skin that stops right below the bodyline. took alot of bodywork but it turned out nicely.

·
1st Gen Member
215 Posts
Looks great Jman. I just can't wait to get mine done. I gotta get all the parts and save mucho dinero for the paint and body work. I want to shave the tailgate, mold in a pan, flip the handle, shave the door handles/locks, shave the antenna, get a flush tonneau, and get the bumper you have but in chrome. Paint will have ghost flames, and I'm still leaning toward Indigo Blue Metallic.

·
Hardcore 1st Gen'r
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nates93sTEN said:
Looks great Jman. I just can't wait to get mine done. I gotta get all the parts and save mucho dinero for the paint and body work. I want to shave the tailgate, mold in a pan, flip the handle, shave the door handles/locks, shave the antenna, get a flush tonneau, and get the bumper you have but in chrome. Paint will have ghost flames, and I'm still leaning toward Indigo Blue Metallic.
sounds like you have alot of busy work ahead of you. i really like the way your truck looks and it will be even sweeter with the future mods. i wish i could afford some 18" wheels of some sort.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts