S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
R.I.P.
15,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bumper should be getting painted withing the next couple weeks, and im waiting for the group purchase to start so i can order my billet grilles. Let me know what u think.

·
R.I.P.
15,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Scrapin' Frame said:
Looks real good yellownoma. What did you pay for that? Im trying to do this conversion, but cant find good prices....GMpartsdirect wanted like $1800 for it......
i paid $450 for the bumper and fogs off ebay.

·
Just BAG IT!
1,963 Posts
man your truck has changed so much.. back when you had your stockers and nothing done i thought it was really ugly (no offense).. but now, it is badass... :thumbup: that truck just keeps getting better.

·
R.I.P.
15,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
99x on air said:
man your truck has changed so much.. back when you had your stockers and nothing done i thought it was really ugly (no offense).. but now, it is badass... :thumbup: that truck just keeps getting better.
lmao, yea i remember those days when it was stock, I agree it was ugly especially with those stock wheels.

Thanks for the comments now, it is really coming along.

·
True Ambition
3,527 Posts
Yeh in the beginning I was like ugghhh also but it is coming out real nice... sweet! :hitit:

·
SK= Midwest's Elite
4,906 Posts
man...you just keep hacking away at that truck man....seems like youre always making it better, nice progress...youll eventually be on of those few elite members on the board ;)

btw...do you think you could get your dam handles painted too when you get the envoy painted :troutslap:

lookin nice tho...:thumbup:

·
AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME
2,031 Posts
looks awesome, but thats it, you are flagged..... no more cool mods , YOU GET BAGS!! NOW!!.... at that point, you may resume mods :D

·
Rollin on Black 18s
529 Posts
Looks great man, can't wait to see it painted. With the billet up front and the bumper painted it will look like a totally different truck.

Drew

PS. your rear end looks great, lol

·
bagged after winter
2,721 Posts
your truck is lookin nicer and nicer w/every mod... but damn i wish i lived in FL... you have your windows down at the end of Nov...

·
///RA
1,114 Posts
looks real good yellow...i gotta get that envoy bumper for my 02 noma once again youve inspired me..i did get that insert in though thanx for the help and again bad ass ride

1 - 20 of 87 Posts